So I went to dinner at my Moms friends tonight. They are basically going to be my family once my family leaves. Anyway we were all joking and talking about college and student loans. So my sister makes the comment that you could just get married and they change how you pay them and your school funding etc. So I joke "oh well there is the step I missed" and so then my moms friend makes a comment about being close and I missed that boat. (all in love and joking of course) and I was like "yeah but why would I get on an inflateable boat I know is going to pop? I'll wait for the Yacht."
I have no idea why I siad it... But we all about died laughing. I think it is going to be my new life quote. :)
So t-minus 2 days until my family leaves and I haven't cried in two days... I'm pretty proud. Ha small accomplishments.
P.S. If you see a Yacht around...send it this way. :)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is incredibly worthy of the quote of the day wall!
Post a Comment