Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dearest

Dearest Insomnia,

I'm sorry I have to do this in a letter but you have given me no other choice. I am breaking up with you. You like to sneek up, creep up, pop up for no reason. For some reason this amuses you... But I am going to have to ask you to leave. Although my finger and toe nails are now pretty, my bathroom is super clean, and I've read half of a new book ... I'd rather you leave. I'm sorry that I appear to have sent you the wrong message that I hate sleep. That is not true, I love sleep... I actually miss it dearly. It was not my intention to mislead you.

So Mr. Insomnia I am going to have to politely ask you to leave. You have turned into an unwanted house guest. You are not welcome here, so if you could just find the nearest emergency exit and leave, that would be greatly appreciated. I am not trying to hurt your feeligs... But you make my life more difficult. Good friends don't make someones life harder. The day after you visit I am so tired I can barley make through work.. Yet you are relentless and continue to visit the next night as well. This is just not working out for me.

So please go, and don't come back.

No hard feelings ok? We will both be better off when this break up is over. It's not you ... It's me. Ok really it's you... I can't stand you. And no we can't just be friends, it really wouldn't be in my best interest.

Best of luck. I am sure you will find someone who makes you so happy, happier than I could ever have. And as for me? Well me and sleep are gettig back together... I just can't deny my true love any longer.

Sincerely,

Caitie

0 comments: