Welcome to Minnesota, ooh yah. don cha know. oh my garsh!
2:30am Wake Up
3:30am Head to Amy's House
4:10am Head to Airport
5:00am Arrive at Airport and Check in
6:00am Head to Chicago
7:15am Arrive in Chicago (Really 6:15am again...)
7:15 Head out of Chicago
8:30 Arrive in Rochester Minnesota
I love living certain hours of the day twice. Although I do not like being awake at 6am once let alone twice. 7am was alright once, but twice, really?
It was so great. My aunt and uncle are so sweet and they called the airport and let them know that I would be arriving at 9am, so the sooner they got me into the room would be better because I would be tired. So when I arrive at the hotel at 9am my room was ready. Brilliant, way better than what I thought it would be. Although why it took them until 7pm to bring my bags when I had been there since 9am is still a little concerning. Good thing I was too tired to notice.
Once my aunt and uncle got here we went out to dinner to eat at Red Lobster. Yum. And then we waited for my Cousin to get here.
I love my family. I love being around them. I love that they are here for me. I am exhausted.
Welcome to Rochester!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment